Monday, February 11, 2013

Things are Changing

Hello dear blog friends.  Well, it has been quite awhile since I last wrote- technology is not always easy and it has taken me this long to finally gain access to my blog again to be able to write.  In the meantime I have been setting up a new website and blog.  It is still in the building process, but I think in the long run it will be the way to go- besides I have exceeded my free photo storage limit on blogger, who knew? Now it will costs me a monthly fee to keep posting photos, and that will only go up as I continue to share with you.  So the switch is on, and I hope you will join me over at Tuning My Heart (same name, just a slightly different URL)  I soon hope to have subscription options available there as well, but I cannot just press a button, I actually have to figure out codes and things, which is good for keeping the old brain active, right?

Today I am sharing my Laundry Room Re-Do that houses that wonderful laundry soap I made, which I still love by the way.

Blessings to all, and I hope to hear from you at the new place real soon,
Deb

No comments: